Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Identity: HISPANO VEMA, SL - NIF: B50974880
Postal address: PG. SAN VALERO NAVE 70 - 50013 - ZARAGOZA
Phone: +34 976454418
What are the purposes of the processing of your Personal Data?
At HISPANO VEMA, SL we collect and process your personal data in accordance with this notice, in order to perform the administrative, accounting and fiscal management of the services requested, as well as send commercial communications about our products and services.
How long will we keep your data?
The data will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained, and in its case, during the years necessary to comply with the legal obligations.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
We indicate the legal basis for the treatment of your data:
- Execution of a contract: Provision of requested services
- Legitimate interest of the Responsible: Sending commercial communications
- Consent of the interested party
Who will receive your Personal Data?
The data will be communicated to the following recipients:
- Counseling and tax advice, with the purpose of billing, accounting and other administrative activities.
- Computer services in order to perform the backup.
- Company responsible for data protection, in order to manage data protection.
- Company responsible for conducting audits, with the purpose of conducting quality audits for the company.
- Chamber of Commerce of Zaragoza, with the purpose of Issuing the necessary documents to be able to carry out international exports.
- Official organizations that may require them, in order to comply with current regulations.
- External agent, with the purpose of attracting and maintaining the client portfolio for the sale of our products.
Will your Personal Data be transferred to a third country/region outside Europe?
No data transfers are planned for third countries outside Europe.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data and how to exercise them?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether HISPANO VEMA, SL is processing personal data that concerns them, or not.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, HISPANO VEMA, SL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can materially exercise your rights in the following way: You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, indicated in the additional information, which you can exercise by contacting the address of the person responsible for the treatment
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In case you feel your rights are violated in relation to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can submit a claim to the competent Data Protection Control Authority through of its website: www.agpd.es.
How we have obtained your personal data?
The personal data we treat in HISPANO VEMA, SL come from the interested party. The categories of data that are treated are:
- Identification data
- Postal and electronic addresses
- Commercial information
Special categories of personal data are not treated (they are those data that reveal the ethnic or racial origin, the political opinions, the religious or philosophical convictions, or the union affiliation, genetic data, biometric data directed to identify in an univocal way an individual , data relating to health or data relating to the sexual life or sexual orientation of a natural person.